Anonymous asked: Maddison Hough, you are so fucking beautiful and amazing. I love every single thing about you. I have been reading this blog for a long time and you have always interested me. I love you. I'm sorry i'm too shy to come off anon :(
Awww. You’re so sweet. Thank you so much…
Anonymous asked: how many people have you had sex with
2, Even though that’s a weird question >.>
The 100 days challenge is basically going 100 days without any processed food.
(here’s a link to the blog to get all the information off http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/start-here/)
For the past 4 days I had attempted to do this, and failed completely when it came to my chocolate cravings, but i’m 100 percent sure that this is going to happen now. I’ll be recording all my progress on here and am SUPER excited to do it.
(I’ll probably take some photos of my meals too).
I’ll also be doing a 100% complete Vegetarian thing, making sure i buy dairy products and everything without any animal based products, such as animal rennet.
For anyone else who wants to try or attempt this with me, send me an ask and i’d love to talk about it with you. Here are the rules.
What I Can Eat:
1. Whole Foods that are a product of nature and not an industry.
2. Lost of Fruit and Vegetables.
3. Dairy products, Soy Milk, Natural Yogurt and Cheese. (Animal Friendly).
4. 100% whole-wheat and Whole-Grains. (Use a local bakery)
5. Drinks limited to water, soy milk, all natural juices, unsweetened Coffee and Tea.
6. Snacks like Dried fruit, Seeds, Nuts and popcorn.
7. Natural sweeteners in moderation, things like honey, 100% maple syrup, fruit juice and vanilla.
What I Can’t Eat:
1. No refined grains, white flour or white rice.
2. No refined sweetners, sugar of any form, corn syrup, cane juice.
3. Nothing out of a box, can, bag or bottle or package that has more than 5 ingredients.
4. No deep friend foods.
5. No “Fast Foods”.
Wish me luck mother fuckers! (:
For my last meal before my 100 days to change, I had my favourite things.
I had subway cookies, but threw some out cause I just didn’t want it.
I had some got chips, and threw basically 3/4 of them out. Ew.
Plus I then had to get money out for the bus and got a 1$ ice cream, and threw it out the first bin I seen.
So yea, all and all I’ve enjoyed the last of the shit I ate.
It seems too that Zumba is cancelled. I seen the opportunity as gods letting me enjoy my last day of this lifestyle. I also think I’m going to run 1 - 2 times a week with Zumba twice. Happy days happy days.